LifeStraw Home Pitcher | Product Guide
Home setup and cleaning instruction card
Download User Manual
Download Performance Data Sheet
Download All Lab Reports
- Remove and rinse filter housing. Wash the pitcher.
- Remove filter housing cap and install Activated Carbon + Ion Exchange Filter.
- Place housing in pitcher, ensure water spouts align.
- Fill with water and discard once filtered.
- Ready to use! Enjoy fresh, filtered water.
Replacing Your LifeStraw Home Activated Carbon and Ion Exchange Filter
Each Activated Carbon and Ion Exchange filter has a lifetime of approximately 40 gallons (150 liters). We recommend changing it every 2 months.
Replacing your LifeStraw Home Membrane Microfilter
Each Membrane Microfilter has a lifetime of 264 gallons (1,000 liters). We recommend changing it once per year.
Cleaning & Storage
For storage with daily use, store on counter-top or in refrigerator. For non-use greater than 2 weeks, refer to video for long term storage instructions