How can I use my LifeStraw Peak Series 8L Gravity System with other products?
Connecting to the LifeStraw Peak Series 8L Safe Storage Bag
1. Set. Using the included instructions, make sure the gravity bag is assembled and filled with water.
2. Connect systems. After fising the included hose with quick connector, attach the quick connector of gravity bag to the fitting on the front panel of the safe storage bag. Make sure the other end of the hose is connected to the filter on the gravity bag.
3. Hang. Use the adjustable carry strap on the gravity bag to hang from a position higher than the storage bag, allowing water to flow from the gravity system and filter through to the safe storage bag.
3. Disconnect. Once the safe storage bag is filled, release from the system by detaching the gravity bag quick connector from its fitting on the safe storage bag. Use the pinch clip on the hose to shut off water flow if there's water remaining in the gravity bag.
4. Ready to Use. You now have safe water ready to drink as needed! Use the turn knob on the cap to open and close the valve, allowing water to flow out into your container.
Connecting to a Peak Series Collapsible Squeeze Water Filter System (650ml & 1L)
1. Disconnect. Unscrew the filter from the cap of the 8L gravity system.
2. Attach. Attach the filter to the LifeStraw Peak Series Collapsible Squeeze Water Filter System (650ml & 1L) by screwing the top into the inside of the top cap on the squeeze bottle.
3. Fill. With the cap still off, fill the squeeze bottle with water, closing the cap with connected filter when filled.
4. Sip or squeeze. Open the screw top cap. To sip, take 5 quick, strong pulls of water using the mouthpiece to get water flowing. To squeeze water out of the reservoir, simply apply pressure to the reservoir. Close the top cap when finished.
5. Backwash. When you are finished using, backwash your filter using the backwash syringe to remove excess water inside the filter. Close the cap.
Connecting to the LifeStraw Peak Series 3L Gravity System
1. Disconnect. Unscrew the filter from the cap of the 8L gravity bag.
2. Attach. Attach the filter to the LifeStraw Peak Series 3L Gravity Water Filter System by screwing the bottom onto the outside of the cap. To do so, make sure the plug cap is already removed from the gravity system.
3. Connect. Connect a hose to the end of the filter by attaching to the open end.
4. Ready to Use. Now that your filter and hose are connected, you can let water flow directly out of the filter using gravity. When finished, simply swap the hose out for a plug cap to close off the gravity system until later use.
5. Backwash. When you are finished using, backwash your filter using the backwash syringe to remove excess water inside the filter. Close the caps.