How can I use my Collapsible Squeeze Water Filter System with other Peak products?
LifeStraw Peak Series Collapsible Squeeze Bottle Water Filter System is designed to fit across Peak Series products (not included). Read further for instructions on how to connect across products.
Connecting to a reservoir - Peak Series Gravity System (3L & 8L)
1. Disconnect. Open the top cap of the LifeStraw Peak Series Collapsible Squeeze Bottle Water Filter System by unscrewing from the body. Remove the filter for use with the new system.
2. Attach. Attach the filter to the LifeStraw Peak Series 3L Gravity Water Filter System by screwing the bottom onto the outside of the neck cap. To do so, make sure the plug cap is already removed from the gravity system. To attach the filter to the LifeStraw Peak Series Gravity Water Filter System - 8L, screw the bottom of the filter to the outside of the cap after first disconnecting the plug cap.
3. Connect. Connect a hose to the end of the filter by attaching to the open end.
4. Ready to Use. Now that your filter and hose are connected, you can let water flow directly out of the filter using gravity. When finished, simply swap the hose out for a plug cap to close off the gravity system until later use.
5. Backwash. When you are finished using, backwash your filter using the backwash syringe to remove excess water inside the filter. Close the caps.
Connecting with the Peak Series Personal Water Filter Straw
1. Unscrew. Open the bottom cap of the LifeStraw Peak Series Personal Water Filter Straw by unscrewing from the body.
2. Disassemble. Remove the filter from the Peak Series Collapsible Squeeze Bottle by unscrewing from the top cap. Remove the mouthpiece from the top cap and store somewhere secure.
3. Connect. Attach your LifeStraw Peak Series Personal Water Filter Straw to the top cap by screwing bottom of the filter into the now open top cap where the mouthpiece sits.
4. Fill. Open the neck cap of the squeeze bottle. Fill with water.
5. Ready to Use. Now that your LifeStraw Peak Series Personal Water Filter Straw is attached, you can drink directly from the collapsible squeeze bottle by pulling in water.
6. Backwash. When you are finished using, blow air through the moutpiece to remove excess water inside the filter. Close the caps.